Current Employment Opportunities
Metal Solutions, Inc. is a growing sheet metal manufacturer and seeks a qualified individuals to join our team.
Metal Solutions, Inc. is a drug free workplace and offers competitive full-time benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance and profit sharing. Metal Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The full-time position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the day to day accounting functions, data entry, preparation, bank reconciliations and assisting with month end close combined with various administrative duties. Metal Solutions is looking for a team player who is highly organized, hard-working and has a solid understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge and experience with working with the general ledger and journal entries
- Understanding basic financial statement information
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Month end close and inventory
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
The Company is seeking an individual who is team oriented and possesses the following:
- Must have good communication, written, verbal and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must have good organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 Year Accounting Degree or 3 years related experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
The full-time Assembler positions entail the assembly of sheet metal parts using various hand tools and light equipment. Operates machines to assemble sheet metal parts with rivets, pems and/or any hardware to blue print/drawing specifications. Ispect and check parts prior to and after assembly to verify Metal Solutions, Inc. quality standards. Metal Solutions, Inc. is seeking an individual who is team oriented and possesses the following skills: basic math, ability to use basic measuring tools, knowledge of sheet metal materials, ability to read blueprints, ability to lift 50 pounds consistently and strong organizational skills.
Individual must possess a high school diploma or GED.
Provides support to the estimators by setting up parts, attaching drawings, requesting outsource operations and will be responsible for confirming that the part is ready for programming.
- Download and save drawings as PDFs
- Review drawings for outsources operations
- Build Parts far enough so they can be sent for RFQ
- Build Parts in routing and estimating with general operations
- Add job note when requested from floor
- Responsible for estimating’s part of programming change forms
- Attach documents and confirm that it is ready for programming
- Reach out to customer for models and other docs as necessary
- Close the loop and make sure part is ready for programming
- Periodic document checks to make sure document attachment system working correctly
The full-time Welding position entails hands on Mig and Tig welding of stainless steel, steel, aluminum and light gauge material using customer blue prints to meet production requirements in creating sheet metal parts in manufacturing operations. The ability to create and work with jigs, performing final inspections, interfacing with operators and other departments for questions and/or issues related to welding operations is also required. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Solid Basic Math Skill
- Ability to Read Blue Prints
- Ability to Read and Use Various Measuring Instruments
- Prior Welding Experience Preferred with Mig and Tig Welding of Stainless Steel, Steel and Aluminum and Light - Gauge Material
- Ability to Create Jigs
- Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task and flexibility
- Strong Problem Solving Skills and Ability to Offer Ideas and Help Improve Efficiencies
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment is Preferred
- Ability to Lift Up to 50 Pounds