Current Employment Opportunities
Metal Solutions, Inc. is a growing sheet metal manufacturer and seeks qualified individuals to join our team.
Metal Solutions, Inc. is a drug free workplace and offers competitive full-time benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance and profit sharing. Metal Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The full-time Assembler positions entail the assembly of sheet metal parts using various hand tools and light equipment. Operates machines to assemble sheet metal parts with rivets, pems and/or any hardware to blue print/drawing specifications. Inspect and check parts prior to and after assembly to verify Metal Solutions, Inc. quality standards. Metal Solutions, Inc. is seeking an individual who is team oriented and possesses the following skills: basic math, ability to use basic measuring tools, knowledge of sheet metal materials, ability to read blueprints, ability to lift 50 pounds consistently and strong organizational skills.
Individual must possess a high school diploma or GED.
Metal Solutions is seeking an individual for the Finishing Department who is team oriented and possesses the following:
- Basic Math
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of various sheet metals
- Ability to grind and polish
- Experience using belt sander
- Ability to de-burr
Metal Solutions is a growing sheet metal manufacturer and seeks a qualified individual to join our MSI Finishing team working as a Powder Coater Painter Laborer. The full-time position entails preparing parts for painting and powdercoating (includes chemical dip and masking) and all phases of powdercoating needed for high end finishes. The Company is seeking an individual who is team oriented and possesses the following skills: basic math, ability to use basic measuring tools, knowledge of powdercoating, ability to use hand tools, ability to read blueprints, ability to lift 50 pounds consistently and strong work ethic and organizational skills.
Must have at least one year of powdercoating experience and/or experience with spray guns, ability to manage workflow and have excellent work ethic.
Metal Solutions Welding department is seeking a Spot Welder. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong math
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read various measuring instruments
- Ability to read prints
- Spot Weld experience (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to problem solve and be flexible
The full-time Welding position entails hands on Mig and Tig welding of stainless steel, steel, aluminum and light gauge material using customer blue prints to meet production requirements in creating sheet metal parts in manufacturing operations. The ability to create and work with jigs, performing final inspections, interfacing with operators and other departments for questions and/or issues related to welding operations is also required. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Solid Basic Math Skill
- Ability to Read Blue Prints
- Ability to Read and Use Various Measuring Instruments
- Prior Welding Experience Preferred with Mig and Tig Welding of Stainless Steel, Steel and Aluminum and Light - Gauge Material
- Ability to Create Jigs
- Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task and flexibility
- Strong Problem Solving Skills and Ability to Offer Ideas and Help Improve Efficiencies
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment is Preferred
- Ability to Lift Up to 50 Pounds